Why delegates attended Digital Media Strategies 2018
Digital Media Strategies 2018 focused on the key strategic challenges behind developing a profitable and sustainable media business in today’s digital world.
2018 delegates were able to –
- Gain an understanding of the latest audience monetisation models and how they can be implemented
- Find out through practical case studies how to maximise audience engagement
- Hear and question the companies winning the battle against declining ad revenue
- Learn how to harness artificial intelligence, voice and video to generate effective new revenue streams
- Discover actionable ideas to help make a difference to your media business
- Network with peers and learn from their successes and how to avoid the pitfalls
Take a look at the 2018 agenda and speakers to see how Digital Media Strategies 2019 could work for you.
You’ll be in good company – attendees include senior professionals from:
I came back with a number of ideas and issues to address at Dennis as a direct result of this event
I could not get to sleep afterwards – my mind was buzzing!
One of the best events of this kind of I’ve been to – impressed by how much knowledge was shared by industry figures
The two days will provide invaluable insight and knowledge for senior professionals working at European media businesses who are focusing on digital – including:
- Digital Content